Friday 13 April 2012

Hello!

Hey there guys!

I'm Rachel, 21 years of age and I'm a third year media student from Aberdeen, Scotland.

Initially I would like to secure work in either the TV or radio industry, however I love writing and would also enjoy being a journalist.

I am involved with a local film group called Noble Brothers Productions. Check out their website: http://www.noblebrothersproductions.org/

Join me on my blog as I share some of my stories and life experiences!

"I'm not going to be a rock star. I'm going to be a LEGEND" - Freddie Mercury

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed" - Theodore Roosevelt

"My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies, fairytales of yesterday grow old but never die, I can fly my friends!" - Queen, The Show Must Go On

No comments:

Post a Comment